Patty Hill, Human ResourcesPhone: 907-374-9417Fax: 907-374-9442Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgA summary of Human Resources functions:
- Develop and recommend policies and actions concerning personnel management, including the functions
of recruitment, selection, placement, orientation, evaluation, salary placement, employee benefits, and termination;
- Direct all personnel services for all employees, substitute teachers, and temporary workers;
- Provide leadership to administrators in assessing personnel performance;
- Direct the development of salary schedules for all employees and recommend new or adjusted salary schedules;
- Maintain all personnel records, staff lists, and confidential district information.
Equal Opportunity Employer NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION: The Yukon-Koyukuk School District (YKSD) is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or handicap in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities.