Becoming a Highly Qualified Paraprofessional
Benefits of being a Highly Qualified Aide:
- You will demonstrate your ability to be an asset in any PreK-12th grade classroom!
- You will receive an increase in pay!
Becoming Highly Qualified is easy--all you need to do is pass the ETS ParaPro Assessment with a score of 459 or better!
To help you along the way, the YKSD will:
- Provide tutoring and study guides.
- Pay all registration/test fees.
- Offer the test quarterly at your site.
- Insure you have everything you need to succeed come test day.
Please contact Rachel Reilly at 374-9418 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a Highly Qualified Paraprofessional.