PLANETHS/ARBITER ATHLETE INFORMATION
Students, please use your school email. Students should only have one account. If more than one account is created for a student, you will be disabled. In that event please call Sandi Wagner at ASAA @ 907-563-3723
If a student is unable to link a thier PlanetHS account an alternative is to complete the ASAA paper forms. the paper forms can be found on the ASAA Website here, click on "Participation Forms"
These forms and date of physical must be verified by the site coach or princpal by sending an email to Sandi Wagner, firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name(s) of the athlete, the forms completed and the date of the most recent physical on file.The forms needing verification are
- Physical Exam form completed by doctor, student and parent/guardian. Health exams are good for 18 months so please keep a copy on file.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form,
- Play for Keeps Acknowledgement Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent for Student Travel and Participation
- Covid-19 Waiver and Release
- Concussion Information and Verification
Athletes must have 10 practices prior to competition.