For the Athlete: Required Forms and Eligibility
Every student athlete in the state of Alaska grades 9-12 participating in ASAA sanctioned activities, as well as their parent is required to create an account in abiter athlete, here it the link PlanetHS. Students, please use your school email. Students should only have one account. If more than one account is created for a student, you will be disabled. In that event please call Sandi Wagner at ASAA @ 907-563-3723
Prior to the first day of practice, students will need to submit the following to the front office and copies must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Exam form completed by doctor, student and parent/guardian. Health exams are good for 18 months so please keep a copy on file.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form,
- Play for Keeps Acknowledgement Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent for Student Travel and Participation
- Covid-19 Waiver and Release
- Concussion Information and Verification