• "According to state regulations traditional wild game meat, seafood, plants, and other food may be donated to a food service of a residential childcare facility, a school lunch program, or a senior meal program provided that certain conditions are met." - USDA Division of Environmental Health

    If you are interested in donating foods to one of our schools, please read the following information, as we strive to maintain the highest standards of sanitation and food safety.


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • What are the steps to donating wild game?

    Posted by:

    Schools may accept wild game in roasts, quarters, or whole. We are not permitted to accept ground, cooked, or smoked moose meat (except from certified distributors). Here's how:

    1) Fill out the "Transfer of Posession" form found below

    2) Coordinate with your local principal an appropriate time to transfer wild game

    Comments (-1)

  • For questions or concerns, please call:

    Dylan Bourne