Career Counseling Services
The Yukon-Koyukuk School District (YKSD) is seeking proposals for comprehensive Career Counseling Services to support our students in their career exploration and preparation. We invite interested providers to submit proposals based on a per-student cost basis. The services should include AKCIS (Alaska Career Information System) access, resume preparation, job and internship preparation assistance, and training opportunities.
Interested service providers are invited to submit their proposals to the Yukon-Koyukuk School District. Proposals should include the following information:
- Overview of the proposed Career Counseling Services, including a description of the scope and delivery methods.
- Detailed breakdown of services provided, including AKCIS access, resume preparation support, job and internship preparation assistance, and training opportunities.
- Per-student cost for the entire range of services.
- Qualifications and experience of the service provider's staff, including career counselors or advisors.
- Any additional information or supporting materials that demonstrate the provider's capability and effectiveness in delivering career counseling services.
Please Contact YKSD's CTE Department for Additional Information
Thomas Hall - CTE Director
Proposals will be evaluated on past vendor performance as well as capacity for continued training.
Proposals will be reviewed weekly and multiple vendors may be selected based on demand from families.
Send proposals to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity: The Contractor agrees to abide by any “Equal Employment Opportunity” state or federal laws, which may apply to this Agreement.
This CHOICES, Interior Connect, CAREERS, and CAREERS II projects are supported by the Alaska Native Education (program) of the U.S. Department of Education, as part of an award. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by ANE, the U.S. Department of Education, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit www.eed.gov.